Greetings ~

I'm wanting to know if there are examples out there of lists that are a
combination of

        unlinked ordered
        linked ordered
        unlinked unordered and
        linked unordered

items.

I'm designing a bibliography, and thinking that there will be some articles
I can link to, some I can't, and a need to be able to have numbered and
non-numbered line items together.

What I've done so far is promising, but far from being functional:

http://www.neln.org/dev/template.shtml#

http://www.neln.org/dev/css/styles.css

I've actually typed the problems I'm having into the line items themselves.

Thanks to all who may be able to shed some light on what I'm doing or direct
me to some examples of what I'm looking for.

Peace,

White Ash