Has anyone made a stylesheet that resets everything back to the way it
would be if styling pure XML?  If I have to, I'll go thru html.css and
undo everything that it does, but if someone here has already done it,
it'll save me a lot of time. I'm going to be teaching some web
developers CSS soon and would like to teach it from a "complete
seperation of structure from presentation" standpoint which is hard to
do when headings are still big, blockquotes are still indented, etc.
Teaching them to style XML would be the best option in my opinion but
would probably scare them away from the whole concept. Giving up
layout tables will be frightening enough.