Hi!

Page: http://modulvegger.prosjektweb.net
Sheet: http://modulvegger.prosjektweb.net/sitestyle.css

Looks right in Firefox and Opera, but I've got big problems with the intended look in IE.

Anybody out there who's had the same problem before? I guess the problem is too close columns, i usually don't do this but this is how the client wants it :-)

For reference - since the stylesheet has norwegian names and comments - here's some translations:
#kol1 = left column
#kol2 = right column
#innhold = content

Hope somebody can help me out, I'd hate to use tables for this layout, even though, at this point, that seems like the last resort...

Best regards,
Ben @ siteman

Siteman DA
Teknologiveien 22