I've created my very first style sheet for printing. It works beautifully in
IE6 but has major issues in Firefox.

In Firefox on the particular page I've been testing, after it prints the
logo and page header it prints nothing else on the first page. The second
page is ok but then the third page doesn't resume where the second page left
off. The last bullet list and photo from the webpage don't get printed.

The specific page & ccs can be found at:
http://www.harbourmarine.com/service.html
http://www.harbourmarine.com/css/print.css
http://www.harbourmarine.com/css/products.css

Another issue I'm having with this page in Firefox is quite weird. When I
scroll down to the bottom then back up again, a series of horizontal lines
appear through the top two images to the right of the main text. The exact
number of lines and their position varies. What is causing this and is there
a fix?

cheers,
Hope Stewart