Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
Well, I use Opera, and that site is obviously focused on Opera...
I was however hinting at the fact that that page and the site is not
very IE/win-friendly.

i know you prefer opera. it seems that this would be a good resource for dealing with opera problems. i bookmarked it for that reason. thanks for your informative nature.

I don't think Moose care much about weak browsers.

i've been feeling the same way. i will look at a html/css solution to a problem with less thought about ie these days.

regards,
dwain

--
Dwain Alford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."
Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"