Isn't it funny that we were having these kinds of discussions about Netscape in '96? "Why design for anything other than Netscape?" We are finally getting standards that aren't tied to a particular browser implementation/build and we have to ask ourselves whether we want to use them? Give me a break...Coding for a particular browser is to doom the longevity of your design. The web is constantly in flux. Only third-party enforced specs will provide a reasonable foundation (enter W3C).

-Nate