'Ouch
That is some messy code.'

The code is very messy, i had originally built the site carefully with divs
and was down to one validation error when i handed it over to the
programmer.  He recreated my design  with tables and handed it back with
hundreds of validation errors. He had looked at my design during various
stages of development and said he could work with it. I guess i should have
seen it coming. Its been a job from  hell, ive really lost my [EMAIL PROTECTED]
on it and
i just want to finish it. Anyway i solved the problem by misusing the strong
tag combined with another class for changing font weight. sorry if im
OT-needed to rant about this one

here is the page in question

http://www.onetouchireland.com/county_details.aspx?county_id=39