sam sherlock wrote:
I happened acrosss this site on stylegala.

http://www.circodeliaproducciones.com/

I would like to know what the list members think of the site...

Looking good in some browsers - but can't take any stress.

- My Firefox doesn't like it.
- Opera 8... not too bad.
- Relying on font-sizes in pixels (mostly) which breaks badly in IE/win
(and in all other browsers also, of course) if visitors like to have
some say in the matter.

- I regard this as misuse of headlines:
<h2><a href="index.php">Home .01</a></h2>
<h2><a href="circodel... </a></h2>
<h2><a href="circodel... </a></h2>
<h2><a href="circodel... </a></h2>
<h2><a href="circodel... </a></h2>
...should have been a list, IMO.

-------

Conclusion: this looks like a page that hasn't been tested well across
browser-land. Might have turned out a lot better if it were...

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no