Hi guys,

I'm sure this has been covered but it didn't appear in an archive search.
How in blazes does one remove the top margin in Firefox? I've add 0px margin
and padding to *, html, boday and my top DIV and still it persists.

I've already tried removing the first hidden DIV and anchor to no avail.

No hacks please. I'm aiming for a single stylesheet that will validate.
Hopeful, I know. ;)

And is 100.01% still the recommended font-size for body?

No live link I'm afraid but the relevant code follows.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

CSS
---

* html, body
{
        padding: 0px;
        margin: 0px;
}
body
{
        font-size: 100.01%;
        font-family: Verdana, Arial;
}
#header
{

        border-width: 0px;
        margin: 0px;
        padding: 0px;
        display: block;
        background: #005CAB;
}
#masthead
{
        margin: 0px;
        padding: 0px;
        display: block;
        height: 52px;
        border-width: 0px;
        background: #005CAB url(../images/logohead.gif) no-repeat 0px 0px;
}
#masthead h1
{
        padding: 0;
        margin: 0.2em 0.2em 0 0;
        text-align: right;
        color: #fff;
}

HTML
----

href="http://www.webstandards.org/upgrade/";
  title="Download a browser that complies with Web standards.">web
standards</a>, but it is accessible to any
  browser or Internet device.</p>
        <a name="top"></a>
                <h1>Australasian Society for HIV Medicine</h1>