Good afternoon Sunny,

I operate a design shop in Dallas, Texas and I always make sure my sites
render properly in 800X600 because there is still a high percentage of
users setting their screen resolutions to 800X600.

I'm not willing to sacrifice or ignore that large audience, which could
have a negative impact on my credibility as a designer. In addition,
there's no valid reason why a site can't be visually engaging and render
properly in a higher resolution.

Kind regards,
Mario S. Cisneros