It's on-topic as a js question.

No guarantees but I think you need to link to both stylesheets in the document head and give them the titles you use in your javascript. And finally turn off the alternate stylesheet.

so the code should look something like:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../css/ifsmain.css" title="ifsmain" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../css/ifsmain.css" title="ifsmain-reverse" disabled="disabled" />

kind regards
Terrence Wood.