Hi all,
my website (in development) seems to have a "circunstancial" bug in Mozilla Firefox. I have a floated div, followed by an empty div with clear:both applied. Then, it comes the content. But, the "magic" of the empty div doesnt seems to work (so, the div float isnt cleared in both sides). The content appears next to the floated div... following the shape of the content div.

-screenshot:
   http://www.efectoscluster.com.ar/images/float_bug_ff/firefox_bug.jpg

but.. read this:
I have the Web Developer Toolbar for FF installed... and if I hide/show it, my website is suddenly "fixed", and the bug "dissapears"!!! And my website is "rendered" as it should be.

-screenshot (webdeveloper toolbar showed):
http://www.efectoscluster.com.ar/images/float_bug_ff/firefox_webdeveloper_showed.jpg

but... read this:
if I do a total refresh (ctrl + F5) of my site, the bug appears again!

AND.... in IE6/Win, my website is rendered perfectly, as it should be:

-screenshot
   http://www.efectoscluster.com.ar/images/float_bug_ff/iexplorer.jpg

If you want to check it in your browser, this is the URL: http://www.efectoscluster.com.ar/index.php

Please, can anyone reveal me this mistery?

Thanks in advance and excuse my english.
Julián Landerreche