Great work Tathan!

The markup is very tight indeed!  there is very small thing - that is
you've left out the type attribute on the link tag at the top of the
document.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../Skins/Vision.css" type="text/css"
media="screen" />

Otherwise its great.  It looks good and behaves well!

On 8/2/05, Tatham Oddie (Fuel Advance) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guys n' gals,
>

> In light of the Broadleaf discussion/brawl the other week, I have a new
> proposal for you. In this case, bandwidth was critical due to the existing
> site's traffic base and formed a major design goal.
>

>           http://testdrive.fueladvance.com/vve/
>

> There are still some oddities in IE6, however I have posted to CSS-D about
> this.
>

> What I was mostly interested in some feedback on was the mark-up, etc… I was
> just wondering if anybody had any pointers about how to improve it.
>

> Thanks in advance! And I'll try not to start a punchup this time. ;-)
>

> Thanks,
>

> Tatham Oddie
>
> Fuel Advance - Ignite Your Idea
>
> www.fueladvance.com
N�ŠÇ.²È¨žX¬µú+†ÛiÿünËZ�Ö«vÈ+¢êh®Òyèm¶ŸÿÁæ쵩Ýj·l‚º.¦Šàþf¢—ø.‰×¥Šw¬qùŸ¢»(™èbžÛ(žš,¶)උazX¬¶­¶)à…éi