Peter Firminger wrote:
> You have a usability/accessibility issue with the onChange event on
> the style switcher. Take it out and add a button to submit it. Try
> NOT using your mouse and tab through to that form instead, then try
> and arrow down and you'll see the issue.
>
> Even something like http://esrab.webboy.net/toolkit.cfm

Peter,
I'm back to tell you that in fact I was totally missing the usability issue.
I knew the "feature" was accessible (through another page), but I "blanked"
on the fact that some users would automatically trigger the first option in
that list.
I'm still not using a button, but I removed the select for these users.
Thanks for the heads up...

Regards,
Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com