This page should be it:
http://browser.netscape.com/ns8/download/archive70x.jsp

Kay Smoljak wrote:
On 8/6/05, Drake, Ted C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry for a possibly off-topic post.  We have a client on our intranet that
needs to look at our site on OS9.2.  I couldn't find information on the
Firefox web site about compatibility with this platform. Does anyone know
where I could send this person for more advice?

I had a client with OS9 who were using Netscape 4 (!), and I got them
to upgrade to Netscape 7. The later builds don't support OS9, but
earlier ones do, so if you look around you should be able to find one.

--
Dejan Kozina
Dolina 346 (TS) - I-34018 Italy