setiawan77th wrote:

I was learning on these CSS, to have my vertical menu.
It's work o IE6 and Mozzila.
But some how it look weird in IE5 and IE5.5
Can someone be so kind helping me to my problem?

http://embun.net
http://embun.net/style/style_black.css

Thanks

setiawan

Dunno Setiawan, but the fact that the software is unable to find the doctype maybe a place to start?
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//embun.net/>
And, a few corrections for the css file are needed.
(Tidy Online <http://infohound.net/tidy/> is showing 158 warnings, and 1 error on your html file). It may be a good idea to straighten that stuff out, before tacking whatever may be necessary for 5 & 5.5.
Regards,
David Laakso

--
David Laakso