G'day all

I have been tinkering with a calendar generation script (PHP if relevant),
and have developed two versions. One uses a semantically correct table for
layout, the other uses ordered lists to hold and layout the day names and
month dates. After working on this for a while and thinking about it for
wayyyy too long I am faced with the quandary - which of the two versions is
_more_ semantically correct? Does a calendar (single month) qualify as
tabular data, are ordered lists a better fit, or should I be looking at
another option?

Any feedback/opinions would be appreciated.

Regards

Scott Swabey
Lafinboy Productions
www.lafinboy.com