*rolls eyes and mumbles something about posting to an english language list in german...*

Translation:

#####

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for an extension for Firefox which makes it possible to view a webpage in greyscale.
With regards to accessibility, the representation of colours in greyscale with sufficient contrast is a priority 1.
However it's a bit awkward to continually take screenshots and to change those into grescale.

If there was a simple Firefox plugin solution, I'd be very happy.

Best regards,

Marcel Pociot

#####

Patrick H. Lauke