After reading a well-known css author's statement in his brand-new book that keywords worked best for him, I just went the keyword way (including the Tan hack for Windows/IE) using "small" as the base font, with all the rest specified in %. (http://www.birchhillaccommodations.com/)

Got comments from Windows/IE users that the text was too small, and that "small" was too small as a base font, in that, at their largest zoom, they still felt the text was too, well.... small.

Will I get the same response if I change over to % for body font (and ems for the rest) and it's anything *but* 100.01%? (F'rinstance, the aforementioned 90.1%?)

Wendy

Buddy Quaid wrote:
... You should try using the
keywords which are relative to the users font-size setting. Xx-small
x-small small etc...