From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rachel Radford
Sent: Wednesday, 31 August 2005 7:01 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] Fix for min-max in IE

Thanks everyone for your reply, I'll try each option today...

David - these are HTML 4.0 pages because of the content management it is
running off... so it doesn't seem to be just an XHTML problem. Hmmm...

Irina - thanks for pointing out the background stuff when javascript is
turned off... will be doing something about that!!

Thanks,
Rach