Hi there, 3 days I was stuck with a css form that the value in the <select> group overlapping the next element.

http://clients.lotusseeds.com/contactus.html

My workaround is this:
http://clients.lotusseeds.com/contactus1.html

adding a class  with margin-bottom
.break1 {
    margin-bottom: 220px;
line-height: 1.2px /* can't remember why I put this line-height for */
}

so it looks like this:

        <select name="##" id="###" >
            <option value="##">more option1</option>
            <option value="##">more option2</option>
        </select>

        <select name="##" id="###" >
            <option value="##">more option1</option>
            <option value="##">more option2</option>
        </select>

This method has worked well in Safari, Opera and Firefox, but in IE it creates double margin. I tried the Peekaboo and Line-height / Replaced Element hacks, none of them seem to work. Worse, in my last attempt, all the input field drops to second line (I can solve this one I believe but my brain isn't working right now).

here is my css for the form.
http://clients.lotusseeds.com/contactform.css

Wonder if this is more a follow CSS spec route or a creative approach way to make IE behave? I somehow feel that adding a margin-bottom class is cheating.

by the way, if you read my previous post regarding the 'open new window' dilemma, well ! my client yet to decide what she wants to do with it.

Regards,
tee