I do not know if this is off topic. If it is, please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I run an international nonprofit that has a number of retailers that willdonate a portion of the sale made through a web site made to track sales for our cause. I hate tabbing through a number of links just to get to the main content; so I do not use skip to links. What would be the most accessible way to make these ads more visible? Any other suggestions are welcome.

HTML: http://www.choroideremia.org

CSS: http://www.choroideremia.org/css/crf_css1.css

Angus MacKinnon
MacKinnon Crest Saying
Latin -  Audentes Fortuna Juvat
English - Fortune Assists The Daring
Choroideremia Research Foundation Inc. 2nd Vice president
Choroideremia Research Foundation Canada Inc. 1st Vice President
http://www.choroideremia.org