Julián Landerreche wrote:

> The weird thing is that I dont have any 8514SYS.FON in my font folder,
> nor any "system.ttf" nor similar font. I have checked all the fonts in
> Fonts folder but there is no one that looks as the "system" font...
> System font appears in my Character Map!!
> A mistery.

No mystery. Set your fonts folder view to "show hidden files". It's
there somewhere, or you wouldn't see it in character map or my URL.
--
"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you."
                                                Psalm 55:22 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/