On 8 Sep 2005, at 9:48 AM, Herrod, Lisa wrote:

There are actually a few excellent teachers at Sydney Institute (ultimo
TAFE) who understand and teach web site design and development with a real focus on web standards. Their knowledge is extremely current and while the
old addage of
'Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.'

is sometimes true, it isn't always. and defineitely not in this case.

Thanks for the heads up, Lisa - that's really good to know. I did preface that adage with '(cynical)' - and I realise that my comments about education were a vast generalisation.

So, newbies of the world, take note - Sydney is the place to be, if you want to learn how to do it right!

Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/