Hi,

Very thoughtful and helpful, will implement as many changes as necessary.

On Sep 11, 2005, at 6:42 PM, David Laakso wrote:

Chris Kennon wrote:

Hi,

I've put it through as many hoops (UA's) as I own, let me know how it holds in yours.

Overall you're looking good, Chris.
Some nit-picking notes--
- a little slow to load
- unable to read content if images disabled.
- font-size on body okay at 80% better (for me) at 100.01% (see also Opera at 1280).
- would delete all the buttons and the validator thing in footer
- the yellow-orange/blue link color seems out of character with the rest of the page color. - you have 5-subjects (pages)-- repeating each of the 5-subjects on each of the 5-pages is sort of confusing? - needs a little lead between the bottom of the 1st paragraph and the rule 6 Screen Captures: <http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx? proj_id=190115>

Regards,
David Laakso

--
David Laakso