You might be able to get some valuable information or at least resources from this link http://www.frank.to/classes2.html

Frank Cronk is the Interface Design professor at the University of Idaho and my mentor while getting my education there. They have a nice series of classes targeted at web standards design.

On 9/11/05, Rick Faaberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/11/05 6:07 PM "Richard Czeiger" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent this out:

> Wasn't this question asked not long ago?
> Shouldn't people at least try to check the archives first?

I sure haven't seen K-12 teachers mentioned here lately (they are a
different breed, you know?), but maybe I missed it! ;-)

Have a link to a thread in the archive?

Thanks!

Rick Faaberg

The discussion list for   http://webstandardsgroup.org/