From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thierry Koblentz
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:04 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Site Check (eStore)

Drake, Ted C.  wrote:
> If were gonna git nitpicky.
> I'd clean up this code on the shopping cart:

I was going to change the markup as you suggested, but then I thought that a
list may not be the correct markup for this. Because it would suggest that
there are 3 different items when in fact it is one single item followed by
options related to it.
Don't you think this:
Product Name (Reference), Color: Black, Size: X-Small
makes more sense than:
- Product Name (Reference)
- Color: Black
- Size: X-Small

In the markup, BRs are just used in lieu of the "," to make the content of
the cell more legible.

Best,
Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com