That might be an issue if you're changing the stylesheet all the time
(although even then browsers should still update the cached file if
it's changed) but generally people are talking about updating it
infrequently and irregularly. In that case it might take a while to
filter down to everyone's cached stylesheet but it's not going to be a
major problem. I know if I see a site with what looks like bad
stylesheet I'm going to refresh which will generally fix the problem.

Jake