But my point was that  in this situation (proxies caching out of date
stylesheets) the proxy will hold an old version of the importing
stylesheet and so only link to the old sheets. This won't solve the
initial probelm, but I haven't seen it happen all that often and I
don't really think it's all that big of an issue.

Jake