Thank Bert Doorn,

I have followed your instruction and it works on my Firefox 1.0.7. Here is my modifications:

#sidebar {
    width:100%;
    background-color: #FFFF99;
    /* float:left;  */
}

#sidebar li {
    margin-left:20px;

}

It looks nice on Firefox: http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4divfinal5ku.png
 but not in IE6: http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4divfinalie64rv.png

Thanks you again

Dinh

On 9/24/05, Bert Doorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
G'day

>As you can see I intend to set the width of the container and the banner
>into 75% and push them to the left. I intend to reserve the space available
>in the right after that for the sidebar whose width is set at 25% and
>positioned to the right. But unfortunately, the sidebar has floated to the
>right but it is always positioned under the banner.

A couple of things you might try:

1. Float the sidebar left instead of right
2. Don't float the sidebar at all.
3. Give the sidebar a little less than 25% width (e.g. 24%),  Some
browsers cannot add up

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design