Dreamweaver is not for design. It's for the step afterwards when you take
the work from the designer and make a website out of it. I hope our designer
will always use Photoshop, not Notepad. But of course that's a personal
preference.

Our top programmers all use Dreamweaver, though.

And the new Dreamweaver 8 does look interesting (mostly so the feature to
expand the code). But as mentioned previously, it does not render all the
css correctly yet, so I am not sure if it is worth the money upgrading.