Then we agree to disagree :D

For you I could understand, but I think centered layouts are better for 1024 px viewers seeing a 800 px wide page.

Regardless, If that whole space is something other than white space, I don't mind as much. But when I surf, I like websites to be directly in front of me... not off to the side.

On 9/25/05, Felix Miata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Christian Montoya wrote:

> On 9/25/05, Felix Miata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Now if only someone would tell them to center their layouts!

> Why?

> Because on wide/large screen (I live at 1280 pixels), left side
> layouts are a pain. Considering it takes about two lines of CSS to
> center a layout, it should be expected. If these layouts did something
> with the white space, I think I could live with it.

I live above 1280px, and I'd much rather have one space on either side
than smaller straddling spaces: http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/rvlit1.png
--
"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you."
                                                Psalm 55:22 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/

The discussion list for   http://webstandardsgroup.org/