Ignore it,

its a troll

john
On 26/09/2005, at 7:44 PM, Craig Rippon wrote:

Just got this from a Killersites.com, what do you think of the article

The Web Standards Lie: How the Web Standards movement has gone too far. ?

From: Stefan Mischook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 26 September 2005 7:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Killersites.com Newsletter - Not another nerd newsletter!

Welcome to the Killersites.com newsletter.
Hello everyone!

I've been on a roll lately - I guess I don't have much else to do?

:)

Before I go on, if you're a beginner (in web design,) you should do my tutorial:

http://www.how-to-build-websites.com/

- -

For you 'old pros', I've written my most controversial article in a couple of years! This one is going to tick off nerds all over the world!

Check it out:

The Web Standards Lie: How the Web Standards movement has gone too far.

CIAO,

Stefan

ARTICLE ARCHIVE

This is an archive of my past articles and newsletters - there's a lot of stuff for you to learn from.

http://www.killersites.com/articles/articlesHome.htm#web_design05

THE FREE WEBSITE MONITOR

Tens of thousands of websites go down everyday, that's just the nature of the web. If your website goes down, shouldn't you be the first one to know and not your clients?

You can start monitoring your website(s) today - it's free!

http://www.killersites.com/siteMonitor/siteMonitor.jsp

BEGINNERS TUTORIAL ON WEB DESIGN

I created this website for total beginners:

http://www.how-to-build-websites.com/

WEB DESIGN FORUMS

We have a very active community of people ready to answer questions.

http://www.killersites.com/mvnforum/mvnforum/index

That's it for now.

Thanks,

Stefan Mischook