Have you ever seen anything that microsoft makes that makes anything near compliant code? didnt think so
If you are going to use .net and want complient code then you will spend a lot of time going back and tweaking the code to get it to comply.

From: Stuart Sherwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 8:23 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [WSG] Java (JSP) v .net for standard and accessibility

I have been lucky enough to work with a very experienced java programmer
on the last few sites I have designed. I do all the front end, he does
the database, application, CMS, security and e-commerce development.

The experience has been very pleasurable because of the degree of
separation we have achieved between the front and back ends that allows
me to make the sites fully standards compatible. Any dymanic content
spits out pure content with the bare minimum of markup necessary.

I'm wondering how .net compares as I haven't had the chance yet to build
a site with it?

Regards,
Stuart Sherwood
www.re-entity.com