Yes, I noticed that too and was trying to sort it out earlier today without any success whatsoever. Thanks for the advice!

On 9/28/05, Joseph R. B. Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I noticed one other thing worth mentioning on the charismalab site.
Your container div with the background gets cut off at the bottom of the
first page length (in Firefox using 1024x768 resolution).  I haven't
gone through your CSS as I'm supposed to be working right now, but I'm
guessing that you have at least one height in the chain from html to the
content set to 100%. (screen shot enclosed)

You may want to try going backwards in your document and set anything
that div is nested in to be 100% as well including adding a declaration
for html itself set to 100%.  That should fix that.

>             HELP! I've just done a site for http://www.charismalab.com
>             <http://www.charismalab.com/>. Everything is great for
>             Windows PC, Firefox,

The discussion list for   http://webstandardsgroup.org/