G'day folks,

my colleague Gian Sampson-Wild had some issues posting this to the list so I'm forwarding it on her behalf. As such, apologies for the late notice:

________________________________

From: Gian Sampson-Wild
Sent: Saturday, 1 October 2005 7:17 PM
To: 'wsg@webstandardsgroup.org'
Subject: CHISIG Seminar Sydney 04.10

In case you are interested - I'll be saying some interesting things
about WCAG 2.0...

Sydney CHISIG seminar

In order to comply with the DDA you must follow the W3C Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). This international set of guidelines is
used around the world by managers, developers and content authors to
ensure that a site can be used by people with disabilities. Gian
Sampson-Wild, a Member of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Working Group, will discuss the use of these guidelines and how they are
currently being modified.

If you'd like attend this seminar the details are: