-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:51 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] How do I vertical-align bottom

2 options spring to mind:

(1) give the div margin-top to push it to the bottom. This way, even if
the above content expands, the div *should* still appear at the bottom
of the table cell

(2) Rowspan the other two cells and split the third (containing the div)
into two rows eg:

|                 |                     |

|                       |                       | cell 3

| cell 1                | cell 2                |

| (rowspan = 2) | (rowspan = 2) |                               |

|                       |                       | cell 4
|
|                       |                       |(vert-align: bottom)
|
|                       |                       |(contains div)

Paul