Hi everyone,

OK, the extreme tracker is now working.

Last time I posted, the xhtml valid tracker was
working on some pages and not others.  What I
discovered was that the pages with older trackers
wouldn't track with the valid code.  I hadn't realized
initially that there were different versions of the
tracker.  Once I realized it, I created new IDs for
the older pages to replace the older tracker versions.
 That did the trick.

=-)
Cheryl
http://www.lymeinfo.net

Lyme Info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"I then went to the index page ...But it isn't
working...I keep looking at the code and am baffled".

Lyme Disease Information:
http://www.lymeinfo.net

Lyme Disease Information By Email: