John wrote:
> Define "doesn't work"? [I don't have those browsers to hand]
>
> If it "doesn't work" in the sense that some of the content is
> invisible or illegible, links aren't clickable etc, then I don't
> think I'd say it was acceptable.

Sorry for being unclear. The page is pretty broken with overlaid content.
You can see my browsercam output at
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=198424

> If, on the other hand, it just doesn't look as intended, and you've
> got valid standards HTML, then your conscience is clear. Fix the
> display in those browsers if and when you can.

If only I knew where to start... It's taken me all evening to fix IE5.2 on
the mac... The scent as to what's wrong isn't so strong with Netscape 6.2
and Konquerer. :-( I also need to solve an odd spacing issue with IE5.0
first :-/

All the best,

--
Ian