1. You got a problem with IE5.2 for Mac too, your footer won't display.

2. It seems to me that you got alot of unescesary classes and id's in your stylesheet, in addition you've both got an inline stylesheet and external one, some ID's and classes are defined two times. It would be a good idea for you to clean up the CSS code to make sure that the same thing won't be defined twice.

3. Your styles should go in your <head></head> area. Not outside. And you need to end your &amp with ; so it reads &amp;

I doubt this will help the 100% height design though, but are issues that needs to be fixed. :)

Good luck! I'll see if I can look deeper into this later.

-Vincent Hasselgård