> Joseph R. B. Taylor wrote:
>
> > Guys and gals,
> >
> > check this out.  http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com/default.asp
> >
> > I get this occasional bug to show in Firefox for Windows.  What
> > happens is occasionally Firefox puts a big space at the bottom of my
> > content before just before the footer as if I had a bunch of spaces in
> > there.  It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it shows up if I
> > refresh a few times, then after another refresh it disappears.
> >
> > I have also seen it creep on this site too:
> > http://northstartraffic.com/default.asp

I can't recreate the problem on either website. I'm using FF 1.5 Beta
2, maybe they fixed the bug?

What I did see, was if I visited
http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com/default.asp#, the footer link styling
was messed up, and wouldn't fix itself if I reloaded
http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com/default.asp, I had to reload
http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com. I then tried
http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com/, and sure enough,
http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com/# did the same problem again, and I
couldn't fix it at all, not even going to
http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com/ or http://hayteam.sitesbyjoe.com would
work. Maybe this is all an ASP problem?

Any idea?
--
- C Montoya
rdpdesign.com ... liquid.rdpdesign.com ... montoya.rdpdesign.com