Afternoon All!

I am about to build a site that requires some form of dynamic flyout
menus AND W3C level 1 and 2 accessibility.

Immediately I thought of Suckerfish and showed the client. Whilst she
liked the menus she felt that they are a bit slippery (once the mouse
moves out the menu is immediately hidden due to the :hover method).

She likes (and so do I) the way the ATO ( http://www.ato.gov.au/ )
menu's remain for a second before hiding.

I understand that any other solution would require additional
JavaScript and they also understand this.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a similar system to Suckerfish (with
the menu's in the source, not JS arrays) that allowed for 2 levels and
gave some kind of control over a delay before menu is hidden.

Regards
Todd Baker