From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Peter Ottery
Sent: Friday, 21 October 2005 5:23 p.m.
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Complex form - markup help?!

Hi Rachel,
before you dive into the markup (& i'm not sure if this is much help
to you)  but if you can simplify the proposed visual design you may be
able to save yourself some pain in the css layout (cause agreed, it
would be fairly complex)

it took me a while to understand the form and what columns related to
what. i think it has some usability problems. are you able to lay it
out a bit simpler? something like this maybe?
http://skunkworks.farcrycms.com/pot/temp/complexform2.gif
going with something like that would require much fewer "hooks" to get
everything aligning right.

i realise this is off the topic of standards but it all fits in
together at some point

cheers,
pete :)