The min-width was set using CSS expressions which only works in IE. It actually is javascript that makes it work, but it goes in the CSS (inline or external stylesheet). It won't work if javascript is off.

It can work for min width or max width.

Other browsers (mozilla based) don't recognize this, but do recognize min-width and max-width.

Hopefully this is somewhat useful (it's my first post).

Ian

OK, now you have me very excited. Does this go in external
stylesheets? How's the support for IE browsers? Other browsers? Tell
me more.