hi, maybe you´ve got an element that is interfering or some padding or margin
in the sidebar and is hide part of your underline because is strange
what it is
happening to you. Sometimes I lost bullets in navigator for this reason.

Quoting Bruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

Hopefully there is an easy answer for this without overloading this with too
much info.
My links in my sidebar on a new main site I am doing are underlined.
But the underline starts someplace in the middle of the link, not at the
beginning.???
Has anyone seen this before and what could cause it?
Even setting all my links are now set to underline and it does the same.

Baffled....

Thanks in advance
Bruce Prochnau
BKDesign Solutions