Terrence Wood wrote:
Thierry Koblentz said:
Ian Rifkin wrote:
It won't work if javascript is off.

I'm not sure about that.
I believe it still works with script disabled.

It does up until XP SP2 where they changed the rules.... A site will
have to be trusted for CSS expression to work where JS is off.

That's not correct. We have several test boxes running all flavors of Windows and IE in default mode and disabling script always disables expressions.

Al Sparber
PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".