Believe it or not, part of my site works on every browser I've tested
-except- firefox.  That's right.  It works on IE, Opera, etc, but
Firefox screws it up.  Is there any valid way make firefox (well,
gecko in general) ignore a rule, while still serving it to all other
browsers?  The only method I can find is this:

selector { { declaration }

which obviously invalidates the css.

Incase anyone's curious, the problem involves using a non-repeating
animated gif as the background of a link, and a different
non-repeating animated gif as the background when that link is
hovered.  I'm using it to make a bullet slide toward the link on
hover, and slide back away from it on blur.  After one link is hovered
for the first time, every hover after that causes it to skip from the
first frame to the last, then back to the first, ignoring all frames
in-between.