On 10/31/05, Paul Noone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone have a standard approach to unstyling named anchors I this case
> which will work cross-browser?

How about some Javascript? I don't really know what I'm doing with
that beast, but maybe something like document.getElementsByName("*");
and then do this.style.display="none"; ? I doubt wildcards work as
simply as that, though, if at all...

...or am I missing what you're trying to do here?

(If you're not proficient in Javascript... ignore me, I don't know
what I'm talking about, and it takes hours for me to make any script
do what I need it to do!)

Hope this isn't too far off the mark...

Josh

--