From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Noone
Sent: Friday, 4 November 2005 9:34 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] List not showing top and bottom border

Play around with your margin and padding on the <a> elements - padding: 0.2em 1em;. It's probably pushing the borders out.

I've got a list for horizontal navigation where the first list item wouldn't show it's right border (separator) in IE no matter what I did in the stylesheet. Adding a space before to emulate the padding I wanted anyway ended up doing the trick.