Checked my site on a Mac OSX running Safari 1 yesterday. The little
background image of the flower for the navigation list does not align
itself to the left of the text link but 'floats' to the top of the
link's background height. On my version of Safari (1.3), this does not
happen, the flower acts as a regular button for the list. It's fine on
Windows XP or Firefox too. Why is this happening?  Is there a way to
line up the image with each of the links for this early Safari
browser?
The guys who I've done the site for, use this browser so it would be
nice for it to behave.
This is the "flowered" list:
http://www.megustalatelevision.com/uwish/

Thanks in advance!